1. If I could eat soup everyday for the rest of my life, I would.
2. I have a terrible addiction to candles and perfume. They are my two weaknesses.
3. It is disgusting how much money I spend on books each year. If I told you the amount, you might judge me and never read my posts again because of how much I read.
4. I am a workaholic. I am constantly working, and I can’t stop. It’s a problem.
5. The number one goal I have in life is to help other people. If I died unsuccessful, poor and alone, but I helped at least 100 people; I would die happy.
6. I am Italian (if you couldn’t tell by my name), and I am in love with the Italian culture.
7. One of my favorite pastimes is to volunteer.
8. I am fluent in Spanish and “working knowledge” of Italian.
9. I collect magazines.
10. If I could meet one celebrity, I would want to meet Lauren Conrad. Not because I was obsessed with The Hills, but because I think she’s hardworking and doesn’t receive half of the credit she deserves.
11. I love pickles so much that I drink the juice from the jar when the pickles are gone…And the judging begins, now.
12. When I was in first grade I thought people were allowed to choose their heritage, so I said I was Chinese because I loved Chinese food.
13. I broke my nose by running into a mental birdbath while playing hide-and-go-seek in the dark when I was eight-years-old. I still have the scar on my nose, and the birdbath is still in my neighbors yard across the street from my house.
14. I am a saver, not a spender. To be honest, my mamma frequently calls me a tightwad.
15. My biggest flaw is that I care too much.
16. I believe that family always comes first. Without family, there is nothing.
17. I am constantly thinking about the future. I suppose you can consider me to be an anxious person.
18. Eighteen is my favorite number because I was born on the 18th, and it’s my lucky number.
19. I have an ugly laugh. It’s loud, obnoxious, and I can’t control it.
20. I love being outside. I love walking, going to the beach, running on trails, jet-skiing, kayaking. If it’s an outdoor activity, I am all for it.
21. I have an unhealthy obsession with the rain. Whenever there is a thunderstorm, I sit on my back steps and listen to the storm until it passes.
22. I embarrass myself on a daily basis, and the amount of klutzy things I do is absolutely pathetic.
23. My eight-year-old nephew, Donnie is the most significant person in my life. I love him with all of my heart, and I would do anything for him.
24. I was always considered to be a nerd, but I don’t mind. Nerds rule the world, right?
25. I want to travel the world and experience all the beauty that exists on earth.
Hope you enjoyed learning a little more about me, and I promise this is my last post for the day.