Good morning! Well, no Monday is necessarily “good,” but they still come once a week, so may as well make the most of it. My Monday began at 6 a.m. with a workout at the gym, and I have to admit that it feels incredible to have my workout done for the day. Especially when I know that I have a long day ahead.
Today, I wanted to write an outfit of the day post because I am still in that phase where I continuously dress up for classes regardless of how tired I am. But, I know that lovely period will come to and end soon, and I will resort to my old ways of yoga pants and t-shirts. So, I think I should use as many OOTD posts as possible before I succumb to my college laziness.
Let’s get started!
Tank Top: Pac Sun
- I purchased this tribal-print tank top from Pac Sun about two years ago, and I still love to wear it all throughout the year. It’s the perfect top for a day like today where it’s hot and humid, and I need something that will keep me cool in a non air-conditioned room. I love the cut-out in the back of the top because it isn’t too revealing, so I consider it to be school appropriate. Also, the tank top is neutral so it’s easy to pair this top with different combinations of styles.
- I have been wearing bralettes nonstop recently, and I have been purchasing more colors. I am worried for my own health because it might become a new addiction. Bralettes work perfect for the type of shirt I am wearing today. It is a little low-cut and has a cut out in the back, so having the bralette covers up anything that needs to be covered. I love the lace bralettes from Hollister because they’re on sale for $6 and they have bold, bright colors. I’m still partially in summer mode, so I love wearing bright colors.
Jeans: Ann Taylor Loft
- These have been my go-to jeans for the summer, and I think I’m going to keep them around for fall. I love having one good pair of cropped denim that can be dressed up or down. On a lazy day, it’s easy to throw them on with a t-shirt, or you can spice it up with a blouse; the possibilities are endless. If you haven’t invested in a quality pair of jeans that you feel comfortable in, I recommend Ann Taylor Loft jeans because they are always true to size.
- Here we go again with these shoes. I think that everyone and their mother has heard my various rants about these shoes. But, I will rehash the issue because I’m feeling the urge to talk about them.
Reasons why these are the best shoes ever:
- Only $15
- Don’t give blisters when you first wear them
- Can look good with ANY outfit.
- COMFORTABLE, EXTREMELY COMFORTBALE
- Variety of colors. (red, yellow, turquoise, navy, white, black, grey)
So, clearly they are definitely worth the investment. And, think about it, is $15 a huge investment for you? If you answered no then please drive to your local Target within the next 24 hours, please.
I hope you all enjoyed today’s outfit of the day post! Also, I hope you have a lovely day today as we start a new week. And, as always, I will talk to you all soon. Bye!