Hey Everyone! I hope you all are enjoying your week. Only one more day until the weekend begins, so hang in there and make the most of it.
I apologize for being MIA the last two days. College can definitely control my life in ways that I didn’t think were possible, so to make up for my laziness on my blog, I decided to created a rather long and detailed post.
Today, I wanted to share a list of beauty products that I hope to purchase within the next few months. I definitely have quite a long list of them, and I know there are more that I haven’t mentioned. I tried my best to list the products starting with foundation and continue in a clockwise rotation. (Just in case you were you wondering which product I am talking about).
Maybelline Fit Me Shine-Free Foundation:
- When I saw that that this product existed, I felt excited and confused all at once because I have yet to see a foundation in stick form. I actually give props to Maybelline by thinking outside the box and trying something new. I have always loved Maybelline products, and I am sure that this once won’t be different.
Maybelline Eye Studio Baked Eye Shadow Due:
- I can’t lie, I honestly think that I want this product solely because I love how pretty the colors are in the mix. I think that the gold and pink mixed together would work perfectly together. And, I swear by Maybelline eyeshadow, they are a good quality makeup product even though it is at a drugstore price.
Marc Jacobs Daisy Sunshine Perfume:
- One thing I will splurge on: perfume. I love it. I love smelling good, I love have a variety of scents to choose from on a day-to-day basis. Basically, perfume is the one product I have no problem spending money on. I have wanted this Marc Jacobs perfume for quite some time now. I love how light and airy the smell is in addition to how long the scent lasts throughout the day.
Revlon Lash Potion Mascara:
- I may or may not have an obsession with mascara, and although I have only bought Maybelline mascara is the past, however I am willing to try new products every now and then. I have read and watched a million reviews about this mascara and they were all very positive. So, hopefully when I buy it I will have similar luck.
Essie (Twin Sweater):
- This is the PERFECT color that I would wear during fall. It’s a warm color that will work well with different looks. I have been searching high and low for this shade of red, wine-colored nail polish. And, I trust Essie brand for my nails. I also like that they aren’t too overpriced. Some brands can be ridiculous when it comes to prices, and I think Essie is the middle-of-the-road cost. Can I also mention that the name of the polish describes fall in a nutshell.
Maybellibe Color Tattoo Eyeshadow:
- This eyeshadow is another product that I have read countless positive reviews about. I love the texture that Maybelline created in this product. Not only is it unique, but also from the reviews that I have seen, it lasts well throughout the day, which are two important factors that I take into consideration before purchasing an eyeshadow.
Daisy by Marc Jacobs So Fresh Perfume:
- Everyone loves Daisy. Actually, everyone is obsessed with Daisy. I have walked by this scent in the mall numerous times and I have contemplated buying it more times that I can count. And, I fall in love with it time and time again. It has been on my wish list for months, so it is my mission to have this perfume by the end of the fall season. Trust me, it will happen. I will be broke but I will be happy and broke.
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion:
- I know that everyone and their mother has bought, used, and raved about this primer. However, I never officially joined this bandwagon since it has been popular, so I thought that now would be a great time to join the fan train. And, I ran out of my primer a few months ago and I realize a significant difference in my eye makeup since I stopped using it. So, now I am out looking for a new brand.
Essie (Saturday Disco Fever):
- I love cobalt blue. It’s a gorgeous color to wear. And for some reason, I want to buy it. I don’t think it will look good on me and I am not sure if I would even wear it often, but I want to join the cobalt blue nail trend for the winter months. I don’t necessarily like the name of the polish, but I am a fan of Essie nail products so it’ll be fine.
Coach Poppy Freesia Blossom:
- Yes, I know my addiction to perfume is very evident in this post, but in my defense, I haven’t purchased a perfume in a very long time. And, by a long time I mean since my birthday, which was less than six months ago. Okay, I suppose it’s fair to say I have a problem. I currently have the Coach Poppy perfume, but the Freesia Blossom scent smells incredible, delicious and wonderful in more ways than one. So, it’s necessary that I buy it along with my two Marc Jacobs’ perfumes.
Maybelline Lash Stiletto Liquid Eyeliner:
- I have been on the hunt for a good liquid eyeliner for a very long time. I have never been happy with the liquid eyeliners that I have purchased in the past. So, finding a good quality liner is essential for me this fall. If anyone has suggestions about brands that they prefer for eyeliner, please let me know! Because I have struggles to find an eyeliner that I love.
I hope you all forgive me for not posting the last two days. When school work piles up, I have to remember that I am a student first. As much as I love sharing outfit ideas and beauty product suggestions with you all, I need to have a degree first. So, thank you for understanding! I hope you all enjoy the weekend, and, as always, I will talk to you all soon. Bye!