Hello there! I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. I love visiting home because my mamma and I spend quality time together. It’s a great way to catch up and have fun at the same time.
We shopped a lot so I decided it would be the perfect opportunity to write a weekend haul post filled with products from Target, Bath & Body Works and Macy’s. Enjoy!
If you have purchased anything new recently, let me know and write a mini review on it!
It’s a 10 miracle dry shampoo & conditioner in one:
- I love dry shampoo now that I don’t wash my hair everyday. This product leaves my hair oil-free on the days that I need to give my hair a break from water damage.
Revlon Lash Potion:
- This is the number one item on my fall beauty wish list this year! I know I am late on the lash potion bandwagon, but I’m positive I will love this product.
Maybelline Line Stiletto:
- Yes, I finally found the perfect liquid eyeliner to wear that doesn’t smear on my upper lash line but doesn’t cost a fortune to buy either! Win-win situation for this girl.
It’s a 10 miracle dry oil spray:
- I can apply this to my hair multiple times throughout the day and it continues to make my hair look soft, silky and smooth during a busy day. And, it doesn’t build up the oils in my hair either!
Stress Relief Eucalyptus Tea body lotion:
- The scent of this lotion calms me immediately. It’s a soft smell that isn’t overwhelming.
EOS lip balm pomegranate raspberry:
- Anytime I find a new flavor, I need to have it. So, as you can all guess, this was necessary.
It’s a 10 miracle leave-in product:
- I love that this is an all-in-one product for my hair that helps to control frizz, protects my hair from heat in addition to enhancing shine and silkiness to it, too.
Stuff that smells amazing:
Amber Blush (fragrance mist):
- A new scent for the Bath & Body Works collection. It’s a radiant, musky smell that works perfectly for going out on a date.
Sweater Weather (candle):
- Back of candle reads: “Cuddle up with an aromatic blend of eucalyptus, juniper berry and fresh sage that celebrates the arrival of sweater weather.”
Sparkling Icicles (plug-in):
- My logic is that if the candle smells incredible, the plug-in will smell incredible, too.
Sugar Blossom (candle):
- I went to Target to buy tape and came out with several items, none of them being tape. But, this candle is the perfect combination of sweet and floral scents. I am in love.
Sweater Weather (plug-in):
- Needless to say this is my favorite scent from the Bath & Body Works Collection this season, and I bought the plug-ins for when I go back to school.
Marshmellow Fireside (candle):
Back of candle reads: “A sweet-toasty end to a snowy, fun-filled day– toasted marshmellows and sumptuous vanilla cream blend with the comforting aroma of rich smoldering woods.”
Nutella & Go:
- I don’t know why I haven’t purchased these sooner. Now that I found my addiction, I bought eight of them for school. This won’t end well.
- I am cheating on my canvas shoes from Target with the real Ked sneakers. I love the pattern of these and although they’re $45, they’re a good investment.
- Tights were on my list of fall items I wanted this season, so kudos to me for spending money unnecessarily this year.
As you can tell, shopping is how my mamma and I bond when I’m home for a long weekend. I’m happy I will return to school with new products to try out and review for you all. Let me know if you have any specific requests of reviews you would like to see. I hope you all enjoy the rest of your day, and, as always, I will talk to you all soon. Bye!