Hello there and Happy Sunday. I hope everyone is enjoyed their final day of the weekend before we start a new week. I took time this weekend to spend time with my friends and family. In short, I couldn’t have asked for a better weekend.
Today, I wanted to write a post about simple tips on how to stay skinny without the stressful effort. It’s hard to find time to go to the gym everyday and plan meals a week in advanced. I don’t expect everyone to have time for that, so I created a cheat sheet on a few tips that will keep you in shape.
- If you find yourself struggling to lose a few extra pounds it might be because of lack of hydration throughout the day. Sometimes your body confuses hunger with thirst, so if you find yourself snacking a lot, it might be because you’re thirsty. Carry around a water bottle during the day to stay hydrated.
- Make sure half of your plate contains vegetables. It’s important to fill up on vegetables instead of carbohydrates because they cause bloating. your plate should consist of 50% vegetables, 25% protein and 25% carbohydrates. Stick with this formula to stay skinny without the depriving yourself.
- Yes, sleeping affects your weight. Lack of sleep is poor for your health and can cause you to gain additional pounds. It’s important to have a habitual sleep schedule. Always aim for seven-eight hours a night and try to sleep at the same time each night. You’ll see immediate improvements in your physical health.
- This is the food that you should concentrate the most of, especially in the morning. Loading up with carbohydrates will not help you stay skinny. Try to eat your dose of protein in the morning. Protein helps to speed up your metabolism, so consuming it earlier in the day will keep your energy-levels high throughout the day to burn calories.
Five: Bedroom Workout
- Instead of stressing out about what time you’ll go to the gym everyday, try the bedroom workout. This simply means that you’re working out your muscles (abs, arms, legs) in the comfort of your own home for about 15-20 minutes a day, two or three times a day. You don’t need gym equipment to stay skinny. All you need is the natural resistance of your weight and the motivation to stay active. Breaking the workout into sections is less overwhelming for your body but you still see results.
I hope you all enjoyed today’s post about simple tips on how to stay skinny. I hope you all enjoy the rest of your day and, as always, I will talk to you all soon. Bye!