Hello everyone! I hope you’re all having a wonderful start to the weekend and the new month. In honor of the first week of November, I wanted to share some of my favorite things with you because this month is needs to be appreciated.
- Thanksgiving is without a doubt the best day of the year! Endless servings of food without the added guilt of not paying attention to portion control. It’s the one holiday where you don’t need to count calories and no one will judge you for it. And, apple pie and pumpkin pie are the best around this time of year, so make sure you have two pieces instead of one!
- Walking into a store with a sea of 70-percent-off signs around you is a lovely feeling. And, if you’re Christmas shopping on a budget this year, this day will become your new best friend. Even if you aren’t an avid shopaholic, searching for a deal is never bad for anyone.
More Time With Family:
- As a college student, family becomes more important as you spend more time away from them. Holidays, such as Thanksgiving, give college students an opportunity to spend quality time with family. My family has always been an important factor in my life, so there’s nothing I love more than cooking with my Mamma for the day and spending time with my siblings and Papi.
Cocoa, Tea and Coffee:
- Need I say more? Hot drinks, especially flavored from Starbucks, are a staple piece for November. It’s the last month to have your fall fix on drinks before Starbucks brings back White Peppermint Mocha in December. Or, if you’re trying to save money, investing in a Kurig is a great idea. And, their assortments of flavors are equally wonderful as a drink from Starbucks!
Blankets and Books:
- For the bookworms of the world, you know what I’m talking about. It’s beginning to snow and you have a day off to cuddle with your favorite blanket for a few hours and get lost in a new book. There’s no better feeling then taking a break from your life and traveling into the life of someone else. So, take a trip to Barnes and Noble and select three books and enjoy a day of relaxation.
I hope you all enjoyed a few of my favorite things about the month of November! I’m so excited that this month is here, I always look forward to a new month. Anyway, I hope you all enjoy the rest of your day and as always, I will talk to you all soon. Bye!