<a href=”http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13596727/?claim=qfjdytppcjb”>Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
Hello there and Happy Sunday! Today is the best day out of the week to catch up on your needed rest. But, if you’re looking for an amazing recipe to try that you know EVERYONE will love. Stay tuned. I promise you won’t regret it.
So, what are slutty brownies? Well, it’s a combination of three incredible components: cookie dough, Oreo cookies and brownies. Insert drooling here.
Combining them together will send your taste buds to Jupiter and back. And, they’re very easy to make. What more could you ask for?
- 1 container of Pillsbury cookie dough,
- Brownie mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup of water
- 2/3 cup of vegetable oil
- A package of Oreo cookies
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Start by placing the cookie dough in the bottom of a baking dish. Spread the dough consistently in the dish.
- Next, lay the Oreo cookies in the cookie dough (the amount of cookies you use will depend on the size of the dish).
- After, Mix together the brownie mix with the two eggs, water and vegetable oil until the ingredients are evenly combined.
- Finally, pour the mixture on top of the Oreo cookies and cookie dough. Place into the over for 35 minutes.
It’s a simple recipe that will go quickly at your next football party or girls night with your friends. If you try this recipe, let me know what you think!
I hope you all enjoyed this simple, quick and easy recipe that everyone will enjoy. I hope you all enjoy the rest of your day and as always, I will talk to you all soon. Bye!