Hello there! I hope you all are having a wonderful start to the week. Today, I wanted to write a post about healthy living. As you all know, I thrive on living a positive, healthy and happy lifestyle. So, I hope some of these tips will guide you if you’re looking to live a healthier life.
Start Writing Goals
- Do you want to improve your time management, spend more time at the gym, or apply for a better job? Regardless of what goal you have in mind, write them down! It’s proven to be more effective if you write down goals. Also, don’t limit yourself to small goals.
Establish a Routine
- I’m not referring to a workout routine, although you should incorporate that into your schedule, too. However, I’m talking about an everyday routine, from the time you wake up until the time you go to sleep. Plan every minute out. Why? Because you won’t waste a second of the day. High productivity equals less stress, which ultimately equals a healthier lifestyle.
- I swear by post-it notes. Writing down what you have to do each day will increase your chances of accomplishing all of your daily tasks. That way, you’re not overwhelmed and you have a written list of what needs to get done. Suggestion: do the most difficult task first, so that way the rest of the day is simple and easy.
- Keep your house (condo, apartment, dorm or bedroom) clean all the time. Don’t clutter any spaces and clean the area weekly. This includes sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, etc. Throw away junk mail and file important documents. Make sure your closet is in order. Any area of your life that isn’t organized, organize it! You will be surprised the difference it makes on your life.
Hangout with Healthy People
- If you surround yourself with healthier people, there’s a better chance that you’ll be healthy, too. Think about it, if you have friends that constantly workout and buy healthy food, you will start to pick up the same habits. Don’t focus on just diet and fitness, think emotionally and mentally. For example, if you have a friend that’s stressed, overwhelmed and unstable about his or her life, drop them. It’s not worth slumping into their negative life.
I hope you all enjoyed some of my simple ways to focus on healthy living, even though it doesn’t necessarily focus on a diet and fitness routine. Sometimes, it’s important to take a set back and evaluate all of the areas of your life. I hope you enjoy the rest of your day and as always, I will talk to you all soon. Bye!