These colors will work perfectly for the upcoming holidays and for the winter season. As you can tell, I prefer Essie and O.P.I., but you can pick these similar colors in any brand you choose.
1. O.P.I: Haven’t the Foggiest
- A perfect neutral, silver-based color that will compliment perfectly with navy, red or gold.
2. Essie: Stroke of Brilliance
- The ultimate shade of blue with added sparkles to make your nails glisten like the snow.
3. O.P.I: Big Apple Red
- The go-to Christmas color for the season that you can mix-and-match with green for a festive look.
4. Essie: As Gold As It Gets
- Gold and sparkles bring together the perfect nail color to ring in the new year.
5. Essie: Toggle to the Top
- A dramatic, feminine shade to bring Christmas cheer to anyone who catches a glimpse of your decorative nails.
6. O.P.I: Over the Taupe
- When you need a break from bold, holiday colors, wear this neutral taupe to calm yourself from the hustle and bustle of the season.
7. Essie: After School Boy Blazer
- If you prefer a navy, then this polish was designed for you. Simple, classy and elegant reflect the color of this shade.
8. O.P.I: Black Cherry Chutney
- A perfect pick for Thanksgiving. Your nails will serve as the dinner conversation in this gorgeous deep-plum color.
What nail polish is you favorite? Comment number 1 through 8 to let me know. What are some of your favorite winter nail colors? Do you prefer Essie or O.P.I? I would love to read your thoughts and opinions.
I hope you all enjoy the rest of your Saturday and as always, I will talk to you all soon. Bye!