For those who went out on Black Friday, I hope you all had good deals and enough coffee to make it through the night. I worked Black Friday from 3 a.m. to 3 p.m., so I didn’t have the chance to go shopping. But, there was nothing I needed worth buying at midnight, so I suppose it all works out.
Today I want to share my winter go-to lip colors for this season. I share and trade makeup products with my mom while I’m home for the holidays, so not all the products belong to me.
I will list the colors, which will be in order from left to right, and I will specify the colors that belong to my lovely Mamma.
Maybelline COLORsensational; shade 450: Mauve Mania
- The perfect shade of winter-wine, but not too dramatic for a day-to-day look.
Elizabeth Arden; shade Tulip
- This color works perfectly for the girly girl who adores pink and purple hues.
Estee Lauder; shade 82: Pinkberry Creme (Mamma’s pick!)
- A soft, neutral shade for the girl who prefers to keep her makeup natural and simple.
Elizabeth Arden; shade 01: Rouge (Mamma’s pick!)
- Bold and dramatic, this red color will have any Grinch smiling at Christmastime.
Elizabeth Arden; shade Cassis
- This sugar-plum inspired shade combines magenta and deep-purple hues, which creates a beautiful color.
What lip products have you been loving this month? What colors do you prefer to wear throughout the Holiday season? I’s love to know your responses! Leave them down in the comments.
I hope you all enjoy the weekend to rest and recharge from the busy week. And, I hope you all enjoy the rest of your day and I will talk to you all soon!