Hello there everyone and Happy Saturday! I hope everyone is enjoying their start to the weekend. Today, I want to write a few tips on how to create the simple and easy way to wear makeup without looking like you’re wearing makeup. Right now, you might be thinking, Huh? But, I plan to show you the five essential products you need to to achieve the “no makeup” makeup look.
Your five essential products include:
- Use the concealer to cover your imperfections. Under your eyes, nose and where ever you have a blemish or two that needs a spot treatment. Lightly blend the concealer into your skin.
2. Blush or Bronzer (whatever you prefer most)
- A little goes a long way with blush and bronzer. Make sure not to overdo it with the makeup. You want to bring out your natural features and accentuate them with a little makeup. Start on the apples of your cheeks and blend upward.
3. Eyebrow pencil/filler
- Your eyebrows are the focal point of your face. They are important for the face, so make sure you define them with a pencil or any filler of your choosing. Feel free to shape them however you would on a day-to-day basis.
- Mascara naturally awakens your eyes. So, apply this to your upper and lower lashes to make them pop!
- Apply a shade that is more neutral, a soft pink would be the best option. Evenly coat your lips and blend out the color with your finger for a simple and natural look.
With these five essentials in your arsenal, anyone can master the “no makeup” makeup look any day of the week. It’s nice to let your skin have a break from the heavy foundation and powder. And you’ll enhance your natural beauty with the simple and easy look.
What are your makeup essentials? I’d love to read your responses so make sure to leave one below. I hope you all enjoy the rest of your day and as always, I will talk to you all soon.