Hello there everyone and happy Saturday! I hope you all are having a relaxing weekend so far, or you are working on Christmas shopping for your friends and family. I am happy to say that I’m almost done all of my christmas shopping.
Yesterday, I went shopping for the $8 three-wick candle deal they had at Bath & Body Works. If it were up to me, I’d buy at least 10 of them, but I refuse to spend $80 on items that I would burn away, so I only purchased three candles. I’m proud of myself for staying sane with my three-candle limit. And, of course, I had to purchase a few other small goodies along the way.
Candles: (Starting from left to right)
- Cranberry Pear Bellini: “Bubbly and delicious – a bright blend of sparkling cranberry, sweet pear nectar and luscious blackcurrant – Cheers!” This is perfect gift for someone who enjoys sweet and fruity scents, which explains why it’s my favorite.
- Party Dress: “An unforgettable blend of orchid petals, billowing white peony and soft jasmine that’s fitting for any celebration.” This candle will make the perfect gift for someone who is more interested in a decadent, fragrant scent. It’s not too overpowering, however it is a scent that a person will either love or hate.
- Lavender Vanilla: “A blend of two timeless scents – lavender and creamy vanilla – becomes unforgettable wit touches of cedarwood, delicate jasmine and citrus.” This candle is great for a gift if your unsure of the person’s preference because it’s a soft and mild scent, which anyone can appreciate.
- Merry Marshmallow mist: I am obsessed with this scent for winter. I love how marshmallow smells and I’m currently burning the Marshmallow Fireside candle by B&BW, but I don’t like the taste of them. Weird, right?
- Velvet Sugar mist: This is a new scent from B&BW and it’s incredible. I love how it’s a combination of sweet/fruity but also has rich elements incorporated into it, which makes the scent more appealing.
- Amber Blush lotion: I love how B&BW changed their lotion formula because they added more shea and vitamin E to their lotions. I can definitely notice a difference in my skin since they revamped the products.
- Island Nectar hand sanitizer: B&BW has a great selection of hand sanitizers throughout the year. And, as much as I love their winter scents, I constantly come back to Island Nectar because I’m nostalgic of summer.
I hope you all enjoyed today’s mini Bath & Body Works haul today. If you have recently purchased anything from B&BW that you have been loving, make sure to leave a comment below! I hope you all enjoy the rest of your day and as always, I will talk to you all soon.