Hello everyone and happy Thursday. Today I want to write a laid-back post relating to the holidays, and I stumbled across this Winterlicious Tag this morning. So I thought, why not use this as a fun post? There are 12 questions in the tag that pertain to Christmas favorites. Simple enough, right? Lets get started!
1) Favorite Winter Nail Polish?
- Toggle to the Top by Essie, which reads “shake, shimmy and shine your way to the height of fashion in this show-stopping sparkling crushed garnet lacquer.” If you love holiday-festive nail colors, then this is the perfect shade for you.
2) Favorite Winter lip product?
- EOS lip balms are incredible for my lips during the winter months. I never leave the house without one.
3) Most worn Winter clothing piece?
- My NorthFace jacket, which keeps me very warm with the double-layer fleece and hardshell to protect me from the wind, ice and snow. I recommend a NorthFace if you endure long, cold winters in your hometown.
4) Most worn Winter accessory?
- My brown BØC boots that I purchased from Stein Mart about three years ago. They look great with any style of skinny jeans or leggings.
5) Favorite Winter beverage?
- Caramel Brulee Latte from Starbucks.
6) All time favorite Christmas/Holiday movie?
- I have too many favorites, so this one is really difficult for me, however, “It’s A Wonderful Life” would have to be my pick.
7) Favorite Christmas/Holiday song?
- Any song from the Michael Bublé Christmas album. It’s on repeat in my car throughout the holidays. But, if I had to pick a favorite from the album, it would be “Baby Please Come Home.”
8) Favorite Holiday food/treat?
- Christmas cheesy potatoes. I love carbs way too much and they’re perfect with glazed ham.
9) What is your favorite Christmas Decoration this year?
- A metal Christmas stocking that hangs on the wall in my kitchen. It’s gorgeous and festive for the holidays. I remember my mamma was excited when she bought it a few years ago, so that’s why I love it so much.
10) Favorite gift received as a child?
- My keyboard when I was nine-years-old. I still have it 10 years later and it’s in my room because I’ll play it occasionally.
11) What do you want for Christmas this year?
- Naked 3 palette was number one on my list this year. My list was rather lame regarding gifts. I just want books, beanies and candles, which is funny because I have enough of those three items.
12) What are your plans for the holidays this year?
- Same holiday traditions as every year. My family wakes up early on Christmas morning (I’m talkin’ 6 a.m.) and we open gifts for a few hours, have a nice home-cooked breakfast and the rest of my family comes over around 4 o’clock for dinner and more gifts.
I hope you all enjoyed reading some of my favorite things during the holidays. And, I tag everyone who reads this blog post to join in the winter fun and complete this tag. It’s a great way to get into the Christmas spirit! I hope you all enjoy the rest of your day and as always, I will talk to you all soon.