Hello there everyone and happy Monday! I hope you all enjoyed your weekend and had a great start to the week! Today, I was nominated by the lovely Alessandra Du Maurier for the Liebster Award, which is an award given to promote smaller blogs.
I want to give a huge thank you to everyone who reads my blog. It means a lot to me that you take the time out of your day to read my ramble on beauty, fashion, fitness, etc. So, thank you, thank you, thank you and I appreciate you all so much!
Rules: You must link the persons blog who nominated you for the award. Answer the 11 questions given by the person who nominated you. Pick an additional 11 people to nominate with UNDER 200 blog followers. You cannot nominate the blogger who nominated you. You must inform the nominees they have been nominated.
Questions from Alessandra:
1. What is your favourite memory? Being an Orientation Leader for my university this summer.
2. Who is your biggest inspiration? Ellen DeGeneres
3. What inspired you to start a blog? I have always had a passion for writing, beauty, fashion and fitness, so I decided to put them all together. And, I have been watching YouTube beauty gurus for years, so they have been my inspiration, too.
4. If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be? That people would be more open minded.
5. What is your favourite thing to do when you’re bored? Go for a walk, read or surf the internet.
6. Who is your “celebrity crush”? I don’t have one! Crazy, but true.
7. Who is your favourite musician? John Lennon
8. Which do you prefer: Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat or YouTube Well since Instagram isn’t a choice, I have to say YouTube.
9. TV or Music? Music
10. What is your dream career? Working in Public Relations, or helping teenagers in some way.
11. What is your New Year’s Resolution? I have several, but the number goal is to be more spontaneous/have more college memories.
Questions for my Nominees:
1. Favorite inspirational quote?
2. Why did you start your blog?
3. Favorite beauty product from 2013?
4. What is your number one resolution for 2014?
5. If you could have dinner with any three people, dead or alive, who would they be?
6. Favorite store?
7. If you had one piece of advice to share with the world, what would it be?
8. What is your favorite feature about yourself?
9. Name a city, state or country you’d like to visit!
10. What is your dream profession?
11. If you could trade lives with anyone for a day, who would it be and why?
Thank you all again for your support on my blog and a huge thank you to Alessandra for the nomination! I hope you all enjoy the rest of your day and as always, I will talk to you soon!