Hello, again! I am posting twice today because I have been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by the lovely Hannah at Love it London, make sure to click the link to visit her blog!
I want to give a quick thank you to everyone who reads my blog because blogging is something I am passionate about, and I love knowing that someone out there is reading it! So, to quote my exact statement in my previous post, thank you, thank you, thank you and I appreciate you all so much!
Share 11 facts about yourself. Answer the 11 questions that were asked by the blogger who nominated you. Nominate 11 other bloggers. Include 11 questions for your nominees to answer. Notify your nominees about this post.
11 Random Facts About Me:
1. If I could eat soup everyday for the rest of my life, I would.
2. I have an unhealthy obsession with the rain. Whenever there is a thunderstorm, I sit on my back steps and listen to the storm until it passes.
3. The number one goal I have in life is to help other people. If I died unsuccessful, poor and alone, but I helped at least 100 people; I would die happy.
4. I love pickles so much that I drink the juice from the jar when the pickles are gone…And the judging begins, now.
5. I am constantly thinking about the future. I suppose I am an anxious person.
6. When I was in first grade, I thought people were allowed to choose their heritage, so I said I was Chinese because I loved Chinese food, specifically white rice.
7. I have an ugly laugh. It’s loud, obnoxious, and I can’t control it.
8. I broke my nose by running into a mental birdbath while playing hide-and-go-seek in the dark when I was eight-years-old. I still have the scar on my nose, and the birdbath is still in my neighbors yard across the street from my house.
9. I am a saver, not a spender. To be honest, my mamma frequently calls me a tightwad.
10. My favorite characteristic about myself is my optimistic attitude.
11. I love being outside. I love walking, going to the beach, running on trails, jet-skiing, kayaking. If it’s an outdoor activity, I am all for it.
- Where are you in the world? Currently at university at St. Bonaventure but originally from Buffalo, NY.
- What is your favourite place in the world? Anywhere in Italy
- What is your favourite make up brand? Maybe it’s Maybelline
- What is your favourite place to shop for clothes? Ann Taylor Loft
- Which is your favourite shop/brand for make-up? Target is my makeup mecca
- When did you start blogging? June 2013
- Why did you start blogging? I have a passion for writing, beauty, fashion and fitness, I decided to put them all together.
- Tell me your dream job? Public Relations or helping teenagers in some way.
- Have you done any further education or apprenticeships? I’m Currently a junior journalism and mass communication major/Spanish minor and during my senior year, I will start my Master’s for Integrated Marketing Communications, which I will finish in 2016. Yes, a Master’s in four years; it’s exciting.
- Are you working in the fashion industry at the moment or would you like to? I wouldn’t mind, but it’s not my “dream” job.
- Where do you get your blogging inspiration? Magazines, books, random websites, other bloggers, YouTube videos, street style, stores and boutiques. I like to find inspiration anywhere!
My Questions for my Nominees:
1. If you could eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
2. When did you start blogging?
3. If you could have one celebrity be your sibling, who would it be and why?
4. Do you hope to work in the creative field someday? (writing, art, design, etc.)
5. Favorite way to pass the time?
6. What do you hope to accomplish in 2014? (Can be as long as you’d like!)
7. Favorite book from your childhood?
8. Who are your role models?
9. Favorite inspirational quote?
10. What is you best piece of advice?
11. Who do you miss the most right now?
Good luck to all my fellow nominees and a huge thank you again to all of you who follow my blog. I hope you all enjoy the rest of your day and as always, I will talk to you soon!