For those who don’t know, coconut oil has many beauty benefits for your hair, skin and more. I want to share some of the many tips you can use this product for.
1. Deep conditioner: Massage a few tablespoons of coconut oil into your hair and leave it overnight before rinsing.
2. Frizzy hair: Apply a tiny drop of coconut oil and rub it between your palms and smooth it throughout your hair to get rid of unwanted frizzy hair.
3. Scrub: Mix equal parts of sea salt and coconut oil for a healthy, all-natural body scrub.
4. Moisturizer: Combine equal parts of coconut oil and olive oil for an inexpensive moisturizer.
5. Shaving cream/After-shave lotion: Coconut oil will smooth hair follicles. This will help you achieve a smooth shave job and it won’t dry out your skin. Or, apply after your shave to fight razor burn.
6. Foot treatment: Fix dry feet by applying coconut oil over the problem area. Or, during a pamper evening, rub the oil on your feet, wear socks and hit the hay.
7. Face scrub: For those with oily skin, coconut oil is your new best friend. Mix equal parts of the oil and baking soda. This scrub will reveal your bright, oil-free skin.
8. Lip balm: Apply as a moisturizing balm for kissable lips.
9. Makeup remover: Gently massage coconut oil into your skin to remove your makeup. It’s an expensive way to clear your skin and get a natural glow. Plus, it doubles as a moisturizer. Score!
10. Acne: Mix coconut oil with nutmeg, leave on your blemish for 10 to 15 minutes, and wash off. Acne stands no match for this dynamic duo.
I hope you all enjoyed today’s beauty benefit post. Leave a comment below sharing your experience with coconut oil! I hope you all enjoy the rest of your day and as always, I will talk to you all soon.