2. What are you wardrobe staples?: skinny jeans/jeggings, floral tops, scarves and beanies.
3. Most expensive item in your closet?: A dress coat made in France.
4. Most wanted item?: If we are allowed to choose an accessory then a Michael Kors bag. If not, I would say a LRD or a LWD (little red or white dress).
5. Favorite designer?: I don’t have a favorite designer.
6. How much do you spend on clothes?: Not much at all because I’m in college and can’t afford to go all out with shopping. I’m all about bargain hunting and sales!
7. What are your favorite places to shop?: Ann Taylor Loft is my all-time favorite store.
8. Favorite fragrance?: Polo Ralph Lauren number 2
9. Whats your favorite way to do your hair?: Straightened and down. I like to keep things simple.
10. What is your go-to outfit when you have no idea what to wear?: For winter, leggings, solid-colored top layered with a cardigan and riding boots. For summertime, dresses.
11. One fashion trend you wish would come back or stay?: 50s-inspired dresses.
12. Show us your most prized possession in your wardrobe. I cannot show you because it’s at home, however it’s my first LBD (little black dress) which I purchased on sale for $30 (originally $120) and it was the last dress, in my size. Therefore, it was meant to be. It’s my favorite dress I own.
I hope you all enjoyed this fashion tag and I tag all of you to answer these fashion questions if you’re currently reading! Make sure you tag me in your post so I know to read your responses. I love learning about my readers. Also, leave a comment below telling me your number one fashion tip. As always, I hope you all enjoy the rest of your day and I will talk to you all soon.