Today I want to share some of my beauty and fashion items that I hope to purchase for spring 2014. I did this in fall 2013 and I’m happy to say that I currently own most of the items on my list!
So, in theory, if I share this with you guys, I’ll own these items, too! Make sure to leave a comment below telling me what your wish list items are for spring, I’d love to read them all!
1. Spring candles from Bath & Body Works: We all know my candle addiction cannot be tamed. Some of my top choices for candles this season are:
- Peach Bellini: “A classic Italian cocktail with a twist mixes bubbly white peach, tart blackcurrant, jasmine and a splash of juicy orange. Bottoms up!”
- Beach Cabana: “Fragrant, sweet jasmine, orange blossom and the fresh scent of fluffy white towels evoke the endless-summer feel. Breathe in the air under a beach cabana and instantly transport your senses to the shore.”
- Strawberry Sorbet: “A cool, new treat to delight your senses, sorbet made from the sweetest, sun-ripened strawberries, spun sugar and a touch of vanilla.”
- Caribbean Escape: “Dive into this blend of tropical melon, raspberry nectar and lemon mellowed by creamy coconut milk and raw sugarcane for a fragrant and exotic escape.”
2. Daisy Eau So Fresh perfume by Marc Jacobs: For those who are interested in this scent, you can purchase it here for $89 at Sephora. I have been on the hunt for a new spring scent. If you have any other perfume suggestions, leave a comment below telling me what I should try!
3. New polishes from Essie: The colors I am looking to purchase this spring are: play date, naughty nautical and meet me at the alter. If you have tried any of these colors from Essie, leave a review if you like them or not. Or, tell me your favorite polish from spring!
5. The PORE fessional by Benefit: I have heard and read many positive reviews about this product and I’m looking to try it this spring. Let me know if you have tried this product and have any negative reviews about it. I have yet to hear one yet. You can purchase it here at ULTA for $31.
That concludes some of my beauty wish list items that I hope purchase this spring. Make sure to tell me what some of your must-have items are for spring! I hope you all enjoy the rest of your day and as always, I will talk to you all soon.