Yesterday was the first day of winter, which is a great time to change up your beauty routine. Your skin can get in the habit of certain products, so it’s best to change up products every few months or during the change of season. Here are my top five items on my winter beauty wish list:
1. Tarte Tres Chic Park Avenue Princess contour palette: ($24) The limited-edition includes: Amazonian clay matte waterproof bronzer, Amazonian clay 12-hour blush and the Amazonian clay highlighter. You’ll achieve a glowing look that highlights your best features.
2. Bumble and bumble Prêt-à-Powder: ($26) This product is a great solution to oily hair that is in need of volume. With strong oil absorption and volume-boosting benefits, this must-have powder will leave hair looking clean, fresh, and voluminous.
3. Sephora Rouge cream lipstick: ($12.50) I love the shade of this lipstick for winter (05-Hot Tango). It has a perfect combination of red and dark pink hues to create a dramatic lip for the holidays.
4. Philosophy Purity Made Simple mask: ($25) A mask is a great way to refresh your skin if it’s feeling dull and dry. Philosophy has a ton of great masks available to hydrate your skin.
5. Origins United State balancing tonic: ($21.50) A tonic will add additional texture your skin during winter. It includes exfoliators that leave your skin feeling smooth. Dry and oily areas will feel refreshed, refined and rebalanced.
Make sure to leave a comment below telling me what’s on your winter beauty wish list. Enjoy the rest of your day; and I will talk to you on Wednesday!