I tag YOU! Yes, you reading this post. If you’ve stopped by to read, you have been tagged. Make sure to tag me in your post with your answers to I can read them because I love reading TAG posts.
1. What is your go-to product for a sun-kissed summer glow?
Elizabeth Arden Radiant Bronzing Powder.
2. What book would you recommend for a summer read?
The Opposite of Loneliness by Marina Keegan.
3. What’s your signature summer scent this year?
Escada: Born in Paradise
4. What’s your favorite thing to do outside in summer?
Lay out by the pool and swim!
5. You’re on the boardwalk and your stomach is grumbling. What’s your go-to summer beach food?
Fruit—especially berries (blueberries, strawberries, etc.)
6. After a day in the summer sun and heat, what do you do to cool off?
Take a dip in my pool. My backyard is my mini oasis in summer, so I try to spend as much time as possible out there!
7. How do you wear your hair in the summer?
Down with my natural curls or in a ponytail. I try to keep my hairstyles heat-free and simple.
8. Must-have nail polish for summer 2015?
Saltwater happy and Peach side babe by Essie!
9. Sometimes it feels good to watch Netflix. What are your favorite TV shows?
Gossip Girl and Gilmore Girls. I don’t watch a lot of TV in summer with work, school, etc., so when I’m bored and need to relax, these are my go-to picks!
10. Do you wear liquid foundation, BB cream, or tinted moisturizer?
None! I go foundation-free in summer to keep my skin and fresh as possible in the summer heat.
11. It’s super bright outside! Do you reach for sunglasses or a hat?
Sunglasses. Hats make my head sweaty and that’s not a good feeling after a long day.
12. What is your summer jam?
Anything by Taylor Swift because she’s amazing and all of her songs are addicting.
13. Share some things on your summer bucket list.
1. Travel to: Pittsburgh, D.C./Baltimore (D.C. is this week and Pittsburgh was in June!)
2. Spend more time with my family.
3. Explore my hometown.
4. Be more spontaneous.
14. Bikini, tankini, or one piece?
Bikini. I don’t own this bikini (by VS), but I am in love with it and wish I owned it.
15. Summer wouldn’t be complete without a scoop (or two) of ice cream! If you could create your own ice cream flavor, what would it be?
Cookie-Lovers Dream: Cookie dough ice cream mixed with Oreos, chocolate chip cookies, and double chocolate cookie pieces and drizzled with caramel and fudge. Can you tell I’m obsessed with cookies?