My friend Danielle from It’s A Great Blog After All and Brittany from Little Britt Of Bliss both tagged me to do the Beauty Blogger Tag. I normally don’t do tags unless they coincide with my blog, but since it’s beauty related, why not?
1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
2. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
True story, I’ve never dyed my hair before. I’m too afraid to.
3. Do you wear the same style everyday, or do you change it?
It depends on the day. When I wash my hair, I leave it natural. On second day hair, I curl it.
4. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
Most of the time, I go to a salon.
5. How often do you change your nail polish?
Not that often. I keep my nails natural most of the time.
6. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just the summer?
I keep my toes painted even in the winter. I’m just less concerned if they chip. In the summer, I make sure they’re done.
7. How long does it take for you to put on makeup?
10 minutes or less.
8. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
9. Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
Buy it when I need it. I don’t want to buy something unless I know I’m going to use it.
10. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
I have never worn false eyelashes. If you couldn’t tell, I prefer to keep my look natural.
11. Do you do a full face of makeup everyday?
Never! I don’t wear foundation. I just apply concealer under my eyes and over any pimples.
12. Do you wear makeup when you’re home alone or with family?
No. Unless I have plans to leave the house.
13. Will you leave the house without makeup?
To go to the gym or to run some errands, but most of the time I’ll at least have the basics on (concealer, blush, eyebrow pencil and mascara).
14. How many high-end products do you have?
Most of my skin and face products are high end because I have sensitive skin, so I need to be mindful of what I use. Almost all of my makeup is either Lancôme and Estēe Lauder, which are both high end.
15. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you’re getting dressed?
It depends on the day. Oftentimes, I have an idea of my outfit the night before, but I don’t set everything out. If I have an event or special occasion, my outfit is planned.
16. How often do you change your handbag?
Not often. Since my boyfriend bought my Michael Kors bag for Christmas, I don’t use anything else.
17. What time do you wake up and go to sleep?
I go to bed around 10:30 or 11 p.m., and I’ll wake up around 7:30 to begin the day.
18. How often or when do you workout?
On Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays I work out from 8:15 to 9:15 a.m. and on Tuesdays and Thursdays I work out from 5:45 to 6:30 p.m.
I hope you all learned a little more about me in this tag. If you decide to complete the tag if I didn’t tag you, make sure to comment a link to your post.